A good woman is hard to find, and worth far more than diamonds...

Monday, March 26, 2012

Why Another Blog?

If you are a follower of my other blog (Noggintabloggin) you may be asking yourself, why is she writing another blog?  There are many reasons.

Becoming a Proverbs 31 wife has been at the core of my heart ever since Craig and I got married.  God began speaking to me and preparing me to be the kind of wife that he needed before I even met each other.  When we met and married shortly after, God really laid it on my heart.  Marriage is important to me.  My marriage, of course, but also marriage in general.  Marriage should be the foundation in families.  It should be the bond that holds families together.  Sadly, a lot of relationships just are not put together that way.  Children come along and marriage takes a back seat.  Or other relationships interfere.  Marriage was designed by God.  And of course, as one of God's covenants, it comes under the attack of Satan.  I am passionate about marriage.  And I wanted a place to be able to share that passion.  I may share stories from my own life.  Some of my entries may be humorous, some maybe serious.  But I will promise you this:  I will write based on what God has placed on my heart.  I will share what God gives me to share.  Nothing more, nothing less.  With that in mind...stay tuned.  God's got some things about marriage that He wants to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment